- Book Now
This Event is at our new VALLEY Location
Free flow paint pouring
There is not a paint brush or a pencil in sight! This is art for non-artists; actually this is just a lot of fun playing with paint and colour.
You will be supplied everything you need to have a fun night of intense colors painting two canvases.
Free flow acrylic pouring is a fantastic fun new art form gaining a lot of popularity.
Please arrive by 6.30pm at our NEW Valley Location next door to the Hotel Carrington, 143 Wickham Street.
Canvas Size Options
You will have a fun night with colour creating not one but two 30x25cm canvases.
Your ticket includes;
* GUIDANCE from our artist to ensure great results.
* MATERIALS inc. free flow acrylic, silicon oil, pouring medium, and 2 canvases.
This is a perfect chance to try something new so gather your creative friends for a fun night out. Remember no artistic experience is needed!
You can choose to add extra canvases to your order.
Remember, this is not a BYO venue but is licensed so you can order drinks and food from the bar.
We do not give refunds however you can change events at any time upto the day before your event via a link sent to you with your tickets. There is a $10 fee to change events.
What are people saying about us? Here are some of our Google and Facebook reviews:
Montana Art ProjectLevel 1, 363 Montague Road
- “Best experience! So helpful and good music. All round made it the best way to kick off the weekend.” Jasmine K. Facebook.
- “Lovely staff, fun night great vibes” Kayla M. Facebook.
- “absolutely fantastic everything!” Nicky M. Facebook.
- “We had an absolute blast sipping drinks and pouring paint. The results were amazing, class was so much fun and the pub connected made it so easy to pick up extra food and drinks. Would go back any time!” Aleisha. Facebook
- “Had a terrific experience with 2 friends doing the “Bird on a branch” painting night. The pace of the whole night is perfect and the teacher is very approachable. And no; it doesn’t matter if you’re not a Picasso at heart (the terrific stencil does the trick for you!). Highly recommend to all and a great activity for singles, friends and couples.” Carlie M. Google Review.
- “I did a class there this evening with my partner. It was the paint and sip class. I went with an open mind, but I have ZERO artistic experience. However, after a couple drinks and a few layers and lessons, I really got into it! The painting I wound up with is something I’m much more proud of than I ever expected. Really a great experience overall.” Day B. Google Review.
West End, QLD 4101
Drinks & Nibbles
Free glass of Bubbles on arrival.
Licensed Venue so order up a cocktail!
Food can be ordered up from the Hotel Carrington kitchen.
No experience required
One of our artists will guide you with easy to follow instructions, allowing plenty of scope for your personalised touches.
Where to go?
The event will occur at our new Fortitude Valley Pop-up, in the Hotel Carrington, 143 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley.