- Book Now
Acrylic free flow pouring
Join us in our West End studio for a fun afternoon learning and practicing the art of acrylic free flow pouring. You will be supplied everything you need to have a fun night of intense colors painting two canvases.
Free flow acrylic pouring is a fantastic fun new art form gaining a lot of momentum.
Please arrive by 12.pm, and we meet up on the front verandah of the Montague Hotel before heading upstairs to enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling.
NOTE. Arrive a few minutes early if you wish to order lunch up from the Montague Hotel directly below us.
Canvas Size Options
You will have a fun night with colour creating not one but two 30x25cm canvases.
You can choose to add extra canvases to your order.
Your ticket includes;
* GUIDANCE from our artist to ensure great results
* MATERIALS inc. free flow acrylic, silicon oil, pouring medium, and canvases.
*BYO alcohol and order up food from the Montague Hotel if you’re hungry.
This is a perfect chance to try something new so gather your creative friends for a fun night out. Remember no artistic experience is needed!
What are people saying about us? Here are some of our Google and Facebook reviews:
- “Best experience! So helpful and good music. All round made it the best way to kick off the weekend.” Jasmine K. Facebook.
- “Lovely staff, fun night great vibes” Kayla M. Facebook.
- “absolutely fantastic everything!” Nicky M. Facebook.
- “We had an absolute blast sipping drinks and pouring paint. The results were amazing, class was so much fun and the pub connected made it so easy to pick up extra food and drinks. Would go back any time!” Aleisha. Facebook
- “Had a terrific experience with 2 friends doing the “Bird on a branch” painting night. The pace of the whole night is perfect and the teacher is very approachable. And no; it doesn’t matter if you’re not a Picasso at heart (the terrific stencil does the trick for you!). Highly recommend to all and a great activity for singles, friends and couples.” Carlie M. Google Review.
- “I did a class there this evening with my partner. It was the paint and sip class. I went with an open mind, but I have ZERO artistic experience. However, after a couple drinks and a few layers and lessons, I really got into it! The painting I wound up with is something I’m much more proud of than I ever expected. Really a great experience overall.” Day B. Google Review.
Note: your ticket is non-refundable however you can change your event on a link emailed with your e-ticket. There is a $10 fee to change dates.
In the case of a lockdown we will send you a ‘promo code’ to the same value as your ticket which you can use to re-book into any of my events… and there is no expiry date on the codes!!Montana Art ProjectLevel 1, 363 Montague Road
West End, QLD 4101
Drinks & Nibbles
Free glass of Bubbles on arrival.
BYO wine, beer and soft drinks.
Food can be ordered up from the Montague Hotel kitchen.
No experience required
One of our artists will guide you with easy to follow instructions, allowing plenty of scope for your personalised touches.
Where to go?
The event will occur at our gorgeous venue, level 1, upstairs from the Montague Hotel, 363 Montague Road, West End 4101