- Book Now
Join our 3 week course to paint 3 masters
No painting experience required.
- 3 nights of painting and sipping
- paint and brushes
- painting mediums
- chopping board, canvas bag and canvases
- binder and hand outs
- homework [optional]
- fascinating intro into the artist’s life
- study of the masterpiece
- step by step technique instruction
- supervised execution of your own painting
- professional photo shooting space / equipment
- a creative BYO space to paint in
This course is run over four Wednesday evenings:
- april 17 van Gogh on a chopping board or canvas | We will supply the chopping board
- april 24 BREAK
- may 1 Picasso on a canvas bag or canvas | We will supply the canvas bag
- may 8 Dali on a canvas
Your instructor will be P.J. PJ grew up in Italy and attended a special school for gifted artists where she completed an additional 20 hours a week painting on top of her normal school curriculum. You will enjoy PJ’s fun and knowledgable instruction.
We are only taking 12 students, so please order now to secure your seat at this amazing series of events.Montana Art ProjectLevel 1, 363 Montague Road
West End, QLD 4101
Drinks & Nibbles
Free glass of Bubbles on arrival.
BYO wine, beer and soft drinks.
Finger food can be ordered up from the Montague Hotel kitchen.
No experience required
One of our artists will guide you with easy to follow instructions, introducing you to the lives and techniques of the Master painters. 4 Masters : 4 nights
Where to go?
The event will occur at our gorgeous venue, level 1, upstairs from the Montague Hotel, 363 Montague Road, West End 4101