- Book Now
I fell in love with this Panda, created by the amazing Balazs Solti, when I was selling art online at Society6.com.
Balazs was very generous in letting us all paint this Panda.
My techniques make it easy to express yourself whilst having fun and getting a great result:
- We kick off with an anything goes background
- We build out a middle layer with stencils and other easy to use tools
- We finish off with the spray paint and stencil
This is a perfect chance to try something new so gather your tribe for a fun night out!
You can check out more of Balazs Solti’s awesome work here
Your ticket includes;
* LARGER double thick canvas
* EASY to follow instructions from our artist
* MATERIALS including acrylic paints, spray paints and stencils
* LARGE ARTWORK to take home
We are byo alcohol, but not byo food so arrive a little early and order your food from the Montague Hotel below us if you’re a bit peckish.
You’ll be bringing home an original one off original stencil image, painted by you on a quality 600x760mm double thick canvas in colours of your choosing.
Please note we have a no cancelation policy however you can easily change the date of your event yourself using a link sent out with your ticket from Eventbrite. There is a $10 fee to change events and you must do so at least the day before your event.
What are people saying about us? Here are some of our Google and Facebook reviews:
Montana Art ProjectLevel 1, 363 Montague Road
- “Best experience! So helpful and good music. All round made it the best way to kick off the weekend.” Jasmine K. Facebook.
- “Lovely staff, fun night great vibes” Kayla M. Facebook.
- “absolutely fantastic everything!” Nicky M. Facebook.
- “We had an absolute blast sipping drinks and pouring paint. The results were amazing, class was so much fun and the pub connected made it so easy to pick up extra food and drinks. Would go back any time!” Aleisha. Facebook
- “Had a terrific experience with 2 friends doing the “Bird on a branch” painting night. The pace of the whole night is perfect and the teacher is very approachable. And no; it doesn’t matter if you’re not a Picasso at heart (the terrific stencil does the trick for you!). Highly recommend to all and a great activity for singles, friends and couples.” Carlie M. Google Review.
- “I did a class there this evening with my partner. It was the paint and sip class. I went with an open mind, but I have ZERO artistic experience. However, after a couple drinks and a few layers and lessons, I really got into it! The painting I wound up with is something I’m much more proud of than I ever expected. Really a great experience overall.” Day B. Google Review.
West End, QLD 4101
Drinks & Nibbles
Free glass of Bubbles on arrival.
BYO wine, beer and soft drinks.
Finger food can be ordered up from the Montague Hotel kitchen.
Not an artist?
One of our artists will guide you with easy to follow instructions, allowing plenty of scope for your personalised touches.
Where to go?
The event will occur at our gorgeous venue, level 1, upstairs from the Montague Hotel, 363 Montague Road, West End 4101