- Book Now
Woman Walking A Spider
Fun and Easy. Street art techniques ensure great results.
You will enjoy creating this painting of a young woman walking her giant pet spider.
My techniques make it easy to express yourself whilst having fun and getting a great result:
- We kick off with an anything goes background
- We build out a middle layer with stencils and other easy to use tools
- We finish off by adding the girl and spider with some spray paint and stencils
This is a perfect chance to try something new so gather your creative friends for a fun night out!
Your ticket includes;
* LARGER canvas
* GUIDANCE from our artist and street art techniques ensure great results
* MATERIALS including acrylic paints, spray paints and stencils
* LARGE ARTWORK to take home
We are BYO alcohol and you can order up food from the Montague hotel below. Arrive a few minutes early to order your food, and there is a bottleshop 2 minutes walk away.
You’ll be bringing home an original one off original stencil image, painted by you on a quality 600x760mm canvas in colours of your choosing.
Note: tickets are non-refundable however you may change events any time up to the day before your event via a link sent out with your tickets. There is a ten dollar fee for changing events.
What are people saying about us? Here are some of our Google and Facebook reviews:
Montana Art ProjectLevel 1, 363 Montague Road
- “Best experience! So helpful and good music. All round made it the best way to kick off the weekend.” Jasmine K. Facebook.
- “Lovely staff, fun night great vibes” Kayla M. Facebook.
- “Absolutely fantastic everything!” Nicky M. Facebook.
- “We had an absolute blast sipping drinks and pouring paint. The results were amazing, class was so much fun and the pub connected made it so easy to pick up extra food and drinks. Would go back any time!” Aleisha. Facebook
- “Had a terrific experience with 2 friends doing the “Bird on a branch” painting night. The pace of the whole night is perfect and the teacher is very approachable. And no; it doesn’t matter if you’re not a Picasso at heart (the terrific stencil does the trick for you!). Highly recommend to all and a great activity for singles, friends and couples.” Carlie M. Google Review.
- “I did a class there this evening with my partner. It was the paint and sip class. I went with an open mind, but I have ZERO artistic experience. However, after a couple drinks and a few layers and lessons, I really got into it! The painting I wound up with is something I’m much more proud of than I ever expected. Really a great experience overall.” Day B. Google Review.
West End, QLD 4101
Drinks & Nibbles
Free glass of Bubbles on arrival.
BYO wine, beer and soft drinks.
Finger food can be ordered up from the Montague Hotel kitchen.
Not an artist?
One of our artists will guide you with easy to follow instructions, allowing plenty of scope for your personalised touches.
Where to go?
The event will occur at our gorgeous venue, level 1, upstairs from the Montague Hotel, 363 Montague Road, West End 4101