- Book Now
Join us for to PAINT this lovely face and SIP through an enjoyable evening!
This is EASY and you will have fun creating your own unique version of this painting.
We use street art techniques to ensure great results.
Your ticket includes;
* FREE glass of bubbles on arrival then BYO
* LARGER double thick canvas
* GUIDANCE from our artist and street art techniques ensure great results
* MATERIALS including acrylic paints, spray paints and stencils
* LARGE ARTWORK to take home
This is a perfect chance to try something new so gather your creative friends for a fun night out!
You’ll be bringing home a one off original stencil image, painted by you on a quality 600x760mm double thick canvas in colours of your choosing.
Please arrive by 6.30pm and meet on the front steps of the Montague Hotel.
What are people saying about us? Here are some of our Google and Facebook reviews:
- “Best experience! So helpful and good music. All round made it the best way to kick off the weekend.” Jasmine K. Facebook.
- “Lovely staff, fun night great vibes” Kayla M. Facebook.
- “absolutely fantastic everything!” Nicky M. Facebook.
- “We had an absolute blast sipping drinks and pouring paint. The results were amazing, class was so much fun and the pub connected made it so easy to pick up extra food and drinks. Would go back any time!” Aleisha. Facebook
- “Had a terrific experience with 2 friends doing the “Bird on a branch” painting night. The pace of the whole night is perfect and the teacher is very approachable. And no; it doesn’t matter if you’re not a Picasso at heart (the terrific stencil does the trick for you!). Highly recommend to all and a great activity for singles, friends and couples.” Carlie M. Google Review.
- “I did a class there this evening with my partner. It was the paint and sip class. I went with an open mind, but I have ZERO artistic experience. However, after a couple drinks and a few layers and lessons, I really got into it! The painting I wound up with is something I’m much more proud of than I ever expected. Really a great experience overall.” Day B. Google Review.
Note: your ticket is non-refundable however you can change your event on a link emailed with your e-ticket. There is a $10 fee to change dates.
In the case of a lockdown we will send you a ‘promo code’ to the same value as your ticket which you can use to re-book into any of my events… and there is no expiry date on the codes!!Montana Art ProjectLevel 1, 363 Montague Road
West End, QLD 4101
Drinks & Nibbles
Free glass of Bubbles on arrival.
BYO wine, beer and soft drinks.
Finger food can be ordered up from the Montague Hotel kitchen.
No experience required
One of our artists will guide you with easy to follow instructions, allowing plenty of scope for your personalised touches.
Where to go?
The event will occur at our gorgeous venue, level 1, upstairs from the Montague Hotel, 363 Montague Road, West End 4101